The Baroda Video “Premier”!
You may subscribe to the YouTube Channel for Baroda - It is called Casual Country Charm. Click on this link to subscribe or by subscribing directly to "Casual Country Charm" on YouTube:
Available Videos Are:
- Casual Country Charm
- Hickory Creek Dairy
- Worthenbury House
- Lake Michigan Wine Shore - Toast the Coast
- Lake Michigan Shore Wine Fest
If you would like to order your own DVD of the "Baroda...Casual Country Charm" video, click here to download an order form.
Click here to read the Herald Palladium article about the Premier!
Pictures from the Premier held on January 15, 2012 at Baroda Tap and Grille:
The video premier was held January 15, 2012 at the Baroda Tap and Grille. It was standing room only. Guests enjoyed complimentary hors d'oeuvres and great conversation!
Village President Bob Getz made opening comments and thanked the following:
- Jim Demski - Baroda Tap and Grille for hosting the event.
- The Harvest Feast Committee and Chuck Eckenstahler for the original vision of having the video made.
- Megan Erskine - the video producer.
- To everyone who gave of their time to be interviewed for the video.
- The mural artists - faculty and students from Andrews University (Harvest Fest mural) and Amber Heaton of Bridgman (Pomona mural). Holly Barefield and Greta Hurst for guiding the artists.
It was so rewarding to see the smiles on the people's faces as they watched the video.
A great time was had by all who attended the premier!
Thank you all of those who attended!